Positive Affirmation

*Affirmations for PROSPERITY AND ABUNDANCE -By Honey Vachhani*

*_I know life is abundant and I accept this abundance now._*

*_I am a Prosperity magnet, I attract prosperity of every kind with ease and joy._*

*_I deserve an abundant and prosperous life._*

*_I am always in the attitude of gratitude. Life brings more good to me this way. Life is Beautiful indeed._*

*_I am abundantly blessed with good health and wealth._*

*_Abundance is a state of mind and I feel abundant._*

*_I am abundantly blessed with a great family, good friends and my dream career._*

*_I lead a blessed, happy and a prosperous life._*

*_Charity attracts abundance. The more I share with the world, the more I have._*

*_There is abundance of food, clothing, shelter and  love for every one on this planet._*

*_As I impart love, there is love all around me._*

*_My country is progressing faster to abundant proportions._*

*_My life is expanding abundantly with prosperity._*

*_I am DIVINE creative spirit in flow. Through my creation all abundance flows. I am prosperity_*

*_My heart is a magnet that attracts more of  everything I desire._*

*_I am open and receptive to all abundance of life - good health, well being , loving relationships, prosperity._*

👑🌹🍀🏡💰💎🕯💞
*Thank you, thank you, thank you*
👑🌹🍀🏡💰💎🕯💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

रेकी दिनचर्या

काला जादू

चमत्कारी स्वर विज्ञान